I recently asked an AI to show me how the metaverse could be summed up in a single image, and the answer I got was amazing.
To give you some background, the metaverse is a shared virtual space made up of virtual worlds, augmented realities, and the internet. It is a shared space that is made by and used by more than one person.
When I asked the AI to show me a picture of the metaverse, I thought it would be a simple drawing or diagram. Instead, I got a beautiful piece of art that captured the idea of the metaverse perfectly.
I was really impressed by how well the AI could understand and visually show such a complicated and vague idea. It just shows how amazing artificial intelligence is and how many possibilities it opens up for the future.
Look at its response below.
- Is AI Getting Closer to Thinking Like Humans? Microsoft Researchers Think So.
- Sam Altman’s Call to Action: The Need for AI Regulation.
- Are we just a bunch of atoms that could be used in a better way? #ai
- US Fails to Adequately Address AI Regulation Concerns: Limited Funding and Exclusion of Ethics Researchers.
- Max Tegmark on AI: “A Cancer Which Can Kill All of Humanity”.